Managing Risk: What Every Provider Must Know
Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
Presented by Jennifer Boll & Michelle Merola
Sponsored by Sandata Technologies
In an electronic business world, the risk of agency exposure due to lost or stolen information is everywhere. From cyber breaches to lost or stolen cellphones, laptops, and tablets – agencies with hundreds or even thousands of employees must understand their potential risk. Liability insurance often does not cover these breaches and agencies can face significant financial losses as well as HIPAA violations as the result of an incident.
Join us for this important webinar, where attorneys from Hodgson Russ will walk through the regulatory landscape and “real-life” scenarios involving theft of data, mistaken release of information and cyber attacks. Learn what you need to do now to protect yourself and your agency!
Topics will include:
- Legal obligations of health care organizations and associates to protect data and information;
- Best employee practices;
- What to expect and how to prepare for future government regulation;
- Notification requirements;
- Practical legal strategies for managing risk;
- What to do if you discover a cyber-breach;
- Liability insurance limitations.
Attend this webinar to ensure your company is safe!
Click here to download the flyer with registration form!