HCP advocates on behalf of the membership to legislative and regulatory bodies on all issues affecting the home care industry.
HCP staff is always available by phone or email to so members can receive personal, one-on-one support and answers to questions on policy, regulations, reimbursement issues and more.
News and Information
- The HCP Insider – a weekly, members-only publication with essential information, news and commentary on the industry.
- Home Care New York – a publication that explains and promotes the home care industry to elected officials.
- In Detail – periodic, in-depth communications about major policy issues.
- Special Reports – research, data and analysis reports on the home care industry in New York State.
- Members Only pages of the HCP Web site that are only available to HCP members that feature in-depth information, analysis and perspective about the industry, public policy initiatives and more.
- HCP News Alerts and HCP Action Alerts - the very latest news and advocacy information comes to the member's desktop via email.
Meet and discuss business and industry issues at HCP's Annual Management Conference Exhibition, local Chapter meetings, onsite conferences, seminars and workshops.
Member Savings and Discounts
Discounts and Savings – member discounts on the Annual Conference and other educational programs. Member discounts are also offered on educational books, CDs and DVDs in the online store, the HCP Shoppe.
Regional Chapters – HCP members are eligible to join Regional Chapters, creating a local, vocal home care agency community that can address local and regional issues.
Educational programs - Members always receive a discount on CHC educational seminars.
Join HCP now! For more information or to discuss membership in HCP, contact HCP Member Services at 518.463.1118, ext. 809, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.