HCP supports its members through advocacy, information, education and a benefit program that helps providers where it counts most—the bottom line.
HCP is the premier trade association representing approximately 400 offices of Licensed Home Care Service Agencies, Certified Home Health Agencies, Long Term Home Health Care Programs, Hospices and Health Related Organizations across New York State. HCP offers several types of membership, including Provider, Associate, Allied and Health Related Organization (HRO) memberships.
HCP and its members operate by Principles of Conduct, ensuring that the association maintains the highest degree of integrity in all that we do for our organization, its members and home care patients.
HCP members benefit from personal attention and support
One of HCP's most valued benefits is the personal attention and expert, one-on-one advice HCP gives its members. We are always available to help members with their questions. Members also benefit from:
- Advocacy to represent and protect members' interests.
- Experts who will answer your questions on policy, reimbursement and more.
- The latest news and information.
- Updates on the latest home care industry news, News Alerts and timely and informative information in the HCP Insider, Home Care New York, Focus and Solutions.
- Members Only section of the HCP Web site.
- Savings and discounts on programs, services and insurance products.
Join HCP today and become part of one of the most respected and influential home care associations in the United States.