CHC’s grant activities focus on expanding the delivery of educational programs that meet the needs of a growing home care industry, piloting new technologies, best practices, products and services, and developing home care specific research to help support industry needs.
Over the years, some of CHC's grants have included:
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)-Home Care Paraprofessional Training Program from the New York State Health Workforce Retraining Initiative (HWRI).
- Home Care Paraprofessional Training Programs in Spanish and Russian from the Cardinal Health Foundation.
- Depression in Older Home Health Patients from the New Your State Health Foundation.
- Retention Specialist Grant from the New York Health Foundation.
- Emergency Preparedness Grant from the New York State Department of Health (DOH) every year from 2006/2007 to the present. Click here to learn more about this year's Emergency Preparedness efforts in support of the home care industry.